Friday, November 02, 2007

Surfacing...

I'm sorry not to have posted anything here for so nearly a week - though I've managed to moderate the odd comment, I've not replied to any...

I picked up a horrible case of 'flu, and I've been shivering in bed every day since my last post. I'm gradually returning to the land of the living, only to see Jan beginning to show what may be the first symptoms. She shouldn't be as badly affected really, since she had her 'flu injection the week before last. (I was to have mine this week - hah!)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hope you're feeling better. I also hope Jan doesn't get sick or at least gets a light case.

Mike Farley said...

Thank you Jan...

My Jan seems to be doing OK - the 'flu jab seems to be holding it.

I'm feeling a little less rough today, but not really much use for anything, and I know if I try I'll only keel over again, so easy does it I fear...

Thanks again!

Mike

Anonymous said...

I hope Jan and you are feeling better by now.:-)