Sunday, November 11, 2007

Roman Reflections, Part I

I've been discovering recently some remarkable accounts by people who have, for one reason or another, (re)joined the (Roman) Catholic Church. There is some seriously fine thinking here and in a few other blogs I've been reading, which has made me look again at some of my own preconceptions about why people might make this leap. I thought I might share some of these with The Mercy Blog readers, not because I think that everything they say is necessarily right (though a lot of it is!) nor because they are all necessarily taking the same approach to their faith, but because what they say they say with passion and intelligence and love, and it deserves to be read prayerfully.

So let me introduce my first discovery, Aimee Milburn, whose journey has a lot of similarities to my own! Here is the first in a series of "featured posts" describing how she came to be confirmed a Catholic, in 1999:

Historical Christian: I Believe in Jesus

No comments: