Monday, September 15, 2008

Go with God, Gabrielle, we'll miss you!

Two of my favourite blogs, Contemplative Haven and Consecrated to Mary, by our sister in prayer Gabrielle, are going offline. She writes,


Dear friends, this will be my last post at Contemplative Haven. As I stated on my “Mary” blog, it is time now for me to slip back into a more contemplative life, offline. I want to thank you all for the years of friendship, fun, angst, joys, sorrows, humour and prayer - you have all sustained me - each and every one of you. May God bless you and keep you, and may you continue to flourish in your contemplative lives.


Gabrielle states on her "Mary" blog that she'll "leave Consecrated to Mary available for a while, in case there are any prayers here that you would like to copy, or any links that you would like to bookmark for your own future use." Hopefully Contemplative Haven will remain on-line for a while, too. If you're not familiar with this wonderful writer, do have a read through some of her back posts; her blogrolls and links lists are a treasure-trove, too.

No comments: