Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Centaur writes...

Just found this on Padre Mickey's - a way of working out what mythological creature you are. So, I seem to be a centaur, which is actually quite appropriate if you remember your Narnia ;-)

(Now, listen up some of you readers! This is only a bit of fun - ain't got nothin to do with demons, nor false gods, neither...)


You Are a Centaur

In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.

4 comments:

Jane R said...

I'm a Centaur too, apparently, though those who know me would say I am hardly cautious and reserved. (Though I am more so than people realize.)

Mike Farley said...

I had the same thought, Jane... I can't decide whether I just cover up my "cautions and reserved" with the appearance of being outgoing, or whether I get so carried away with how interesting things and people are I forget to be c & r for a while!

Kelly Joyce Neff said...

I think this is rigged, or only Centaurs do the quiz!
I am not actually good at making important decisions, however.
As for being more cautious and reserved than people know - I know that I fake the happy friendly most of the time in social situations. On the other hand I really AM interested in people. 'How can I help?'

Mike Farley said...

It's not rigged ;-) My big daughter Maya did this, and she's a Mermaid, just like The Lovely Mona.

I do think a lot of Christians in ministry probably are Centaurs, though, or at least ones who write blogs are... It'd be interesting to see how Buddhist priests, or Muslim clerics, fared with this quiz!