Tuesday, September 14, 2010

On the move...

I do apologise for the shortage of posts here recently - the cats and I are moving to the other end of the Isle of Purbeck at the end of the month, and I've been overwhelmed with all those delightful administrative details - you know, utilities, bank direct debits, all that form-filling, phone-security-question-answering goodness we know and love so well. Irony? No, would I?

However, the new place will be lovely - one of God's truly great works of geography:




Meanwhile, pray for me that all goes smoothly with the move, and that everything that's supposed to happen - like an Internet connection, for instance - happens the way it should...

5 comments:

Robin said...

Good luck! My daughter moved to an apt a block away and a month later still no internet.

Not that I'm complaining -- its absence brings her home every day.

Michelle said...

Good luck with it all...I haven't moved, either home or office, but a new network means that Internet at work is spotty!

kam said...

Uh oh, no internet! things will work out. Just give all your worries over to the B.V.M.

Mike Farley said...

Thank you, people, for your comments and your prayers! Things are falling into place extraordinarily well - when I'm moved I'll have to post something of the things that led me to this move. Quite an amazing tale of my trepidation and God's faithfulness ;-)

Mike Farley said...

PS I do like Gideon - a man after my own heart...!