Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Five: Procrastination

I HAVE to do this one!

  1. Guitar forums - endless hours not just exchanging tips & tricks with other guitarists the world over, but playing silly games of album cover consequences, guess the riff, and other enthralling pursuits ;-)
  2. Guitar manufacturers' websites, guitar amplifier manufacturers' websites, guitar string manufacturers' websites, guitar accessory manufacturers' websites... you're getting the hang of it now?
  3. Reading stuff I keep in the bathroom - computer mags, but mostly (how did you guess) guitar catalogues, guitar amplifier catalogues, guitar... Oh, you fill in the rest...
  4. Rearranging my (computer) desktop - rearranging the real one? Not a hope...
  5. Going up & down stairs several times because each time I 'forget' to bring something either up or down. No, really, this is a form of procrastination...
Things I don't do to procrastinate: cleaning things. Weeding the garden. Calling people I ought to call. Writing overdue letters, even emails...

H'mm. 12 steps, anyone?

No comments: